Politique de cookies
EXPERIENCES VALENCIA cookies: These types of cookies make the Website work correctly and are; therefore, essential so that the User can access all of the Website’s options and can browse the Website normally. For example, they allow Users to save their preferences.
|Experiences Valencia||User location and personal preferences||These are used to offer more personalized services and information, for example, they set the correct price currency depending on where the User is from.|
Third-party website cookies
Tracking cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on how a User browses the Website, where they have been, when they have returned, where they came from, to determine why the User has visited the Website and other statistical information, as well as to improve how the service works.
|Google Analytics||What pages Users have visited, browsing time, where the User came from, location…||Statistical information on how the User found the web page, what they look at and if the website is working correctly||See|
|New Relic||Browsing information||Reports on how the Users use the website and if it is working correctly||See|
Publicity cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces that are included in the Website, app or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency of the ads. They show Users publicity which the User will most likely be interested in.
|Doubleclick (Google, Inc.)||Provides information on the ads that have been shown to the User, which ads interest what Users and if the User visits the advertiser’s webpage||To improve and manage the ads which are shown to Users and try and avoid the same ads been shown too many times||See|
|Tradedoubler||Provides information on the ad which has been shown to the User||It analyses how the User has interacted with an ad||See|
|Information on Facebook Users and how they browse Facebook pages||Facebook allows Users to share pages with their Friends and see if their friends also like it and to customize the ads in Facebook||See|
3.- Web beacons or web bug:This Website also uses Web Beacons, which are one pixel by one pixels, visible or invisible, electronic images placed within the source code of some websites, and are very similar to the cookies. Web Beacons are often used for statistical information, to measure specific Website traffic and User patterns. The information obtained from Web Beacons is always anonymous.4.- Cookie management:Most web browsers or other storage devices allow you to manage your cookie preferences, to have more control over your privacy.
On the following links you have all the information available to configure or deactivate your cookies on your browser:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then select “Internet options”
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Under Settings, move the slider to manage the number of cookies which will be installed on your browser: Block all the cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all the Cookies. Then press ok
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- Click on the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable to them
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Select the Chrome menú icon
- Select Settings
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings and select if you want to allow or block the cookies
4. Safari (http://goo.gl/KFBFh)
- Choose Safari and then Preferences
- Click on Privacy
- Click Details
- To remove the cookies, click Remove All Website Data or click Details, select one or more websites, then click remove
- If you remove information stored by a website, the website may not be able to provide services it has provided in the past
If you want to change the privacy options, follow the instructions specified on your mobile browser.
Here are some examples that will help you modify the privacy options on your Smartphone:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- ConsentBy browsing and continuing on our website, you are consenting to the use of the Website’s cookies. In case Users delete or disable the cookies, the website will continue to be operational, but will no longer offer certain services or customized features, which means that Users will not make the most of what the Website offers.