La Malvarrosa beach
Carrer d’Isabel de Villena, 16
This excellent urban beach is located in the north of the municipal district, between the town of Alboraya and Calle Acequia de la Cadena. With a length of 1 kilometre and an average width of 135 metres, it is a wide and open beach with fine sand, bordered by the promenade and equipped with numerous services.
INFO OF INTEREST
May: 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31
September: 12, 13, 19, 20,26 and 27
Time: 11 am to 7 pm
Summer season (all stations open)
Dates: From 7 June to 7 September
Time: 10 am to 7:30 pm
- Malvarrosa/Cabanyal Lost Children identification programme (information at all stations)
- “Cono-papeleras” campaign to keep the sand clean
- Health/physical exercise campaign.
The Healthy Park is designed to keep older persons in shape. The exercise equipment is not designed for rehabilitation purposes.
Physical exercise is not just for the young: adults and the elderly also need to do age-appropriate physical activities to promote good health and to prevent the early appearance of certain diseases.
These parks offer the public the chance to get together, enjoy outdoor leisure time and do age-appropriate physical activities using exercise equipment designed for different uses. Depending on the machine used, the exercises reinforce the development of muscles and joints, thereby improving coordination in particular and the whole body in general, with the medical and health benefits involved in the PROMOTION OF GOOD HEALTH.
- Each healthy park consists of 8 pieces of physical exercise equipment.
- It is recommended to read the instructions before using the equipment.
- Use of the park is intended for adults only. Children under the age of 12 should not use the park.
- If the park is being used by children under the age of 12, they must be under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- The exercise machines are not toys.
- Choose the appropriate piece of equipment according to your level of health and fitness. It is recommended to consult your doctor before using the equipment.
- Services Menu (pdf 25 kb) Beach Management System (pdf 10 kb)
- Toegankelijk punt: Voor de gezondheids post nr. 1
- Bijstandsprogramma voor gehandicapten. Uren van 11:00 tot 19:00 in het toegankelijke punt nr 1 van 27 juni tot 31 augustus.
- Toegang voor gehandicapten en aangepaste loopbrug
- Boyarines touw
- 2 aangepaste toiletten
- Toegankelijke douches
- Beperkte parkeerplaats
- Signalbanden voor gehandicapten in toegankelijke pasen
- Routing lijnen pododactiles voor de gehandicapten van de bushalte naar de passena aangepast vanaf het toegankelijke punt
- Informatiebrochures voor gehandicapten in braille