Carrer Santos Justo y Pastor, 98
It is a beautiful and romantic garden accompanied by a palace with modernist airs. It was built in 1900 by the merchant Don José Ayora on a project by Peregrín Mustieles, which today houses a headquarters of the Popular University.
In 1976 the City Council of Valencia bought the land that currently occupies the garden, then began the works of conditioning, restoration and cleaning of the garden. Located in a quiet area, the garden has a calm and serene atmosphere, ideal for walking, highlights its lush vegetation, with large specimens of ficus, jacarandas, false acacias, privets, olive trees, eucalyptus trees and wool.
INFO OF INTEREST
Spring-Summer (21 / March to 20 / September.): 09:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Fall-Winter (21 / September to 20 / March): 09:00 TO 18:00 HOURS
HOW TO GET HERE:
Metro: líneas 5 y 7 Ayora
Valenbisi: Estación nº 73 – Jerónimo Monsoriu – Industria
963 52 54 78